Friday, September 20, 2013

Something Small to get started :)

So, I just had a long 1st blog prepared to share what God has been doing in our lives since moving to Franklin, TN! Somehow I lost it...I don't have the energy to re-write it all now so I will just start with something small and lighthearted for my first blog!!

Today, I am feeling thankful for the fall weather that is starting to find it's way to TN! It has been a really long and hot summer for me!! I am so looking forward to sweaters and scarves and cool brisk breezes! I am feeling extra thankful for my fabulous hubs today because he brought me this extremely yummy Pumpkin Spice Latte to work!! He really is better to me then I deserve!!



Until next time when I actually tell you about our life... :)
Celeste

2 comments:

  1. Yay for starting a blog! So excited to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading the blog!! Can't wait for updates :)

    ReplyDelete