Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Finally Fall

It is finally the time of year that I love! No matter how I am feeling personally at a certain time when the fall weather hits it is so refreshing!! And finally it is here! It takes so much longer to get to TN but now that it has arrived I have an easier time smiling every day!!

As the weather as been getting cooler we have been starting to pull our some classic fall activities! Fall means pumpkins and this year we got together with our dear friends Kate and Matt to do a little pumpkin art!! Kate and Nate most definitely took home the artistic prize (considering Kate is an artist for her career!) but I think Matt and I gave a valiant effort!!

Left to right, Matt, Nate, Celeste and Kate :)

We kicked off our first Fall weekend with visitors! We were so excited to have Casey and Lauren come visit for the weekend!! Naturally since the weather was perfect we took them to some of our favorite fall spots, the Natchez Chase Bridge!! It was cloudier then we had hoped but it was still gorgeous!! It is probably one of my places in all of Nashville! I never get tired of visiting it!!
 


Some of my favorites of Lauren and Casey at the Bridge!!!
 Later on that day we got to enjoy the beautiful Golden Hour from one of our favorite places to eat!!! 



Favorites from Golden Hour after dinner!


Our first weekend of fall also brought a short but lovely trip from my dad! He had to be in town for some meetings so Nate, Chris and I got to meet up with him for a few hours at Buffalo Wild Wings! It was great!! He even treated :) Thanks for the yummy pretzels with quaso!!
 My fantastic sister also blessed us with a Fall Trick or Treat box!! She is the best and is always on top of the holiday seasonal festivities!!!


The cool Fall weather once again does not disappoint! It always seems to bring extra joy to my heart!! I am so thankful for the friends and family that have already added to the fantastic Fall!!!

Until next time,
Celeste


































































































No comments:

Post a Comment